Nuri Telecom Co., Ltd. has the following processing policy to protect user's personal information and interests and to handle user's concern related to personal information in accordance
Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
1.Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company values customer's personal information and complies with the law on “promoting information and communication network use and information protection”.
○ Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
-Answers to service inquiries and service fulfillment
○ Collected personal information
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, download, sales inquiry, service application, etc.
-Items to be collected: Inquiry name, company name, title and email
-How to collect personal information: Inquiry on website and download sales and promotional materials
○ Sharing personal information
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
○ Maintain information security
We are committed to keeping your information safe.
○ Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information will be destroyed without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve the information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the company keeps the information for a certain period as specified in the relevant laws as follows.
– Preservation Items: Inquiry Name, Contact, Email, Inquiry Details
– Basis for retention: Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information
– Retention period: 5 years
– Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
2.Person in charge of personal information manager and person in charge-name and contact information
The company appoints relevant departments and personal information managers as follows to protect user's personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
= Personal Information Protection Officer
-Department: Management Department
-Name: Cho Myeong kwan Managing Director
=Person in charge of personal information protection
-Department: Computer Management Team
-Name: Shin Myung Chul
-Contact: 02-781-0637, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can report any privacy complaints to the Privacy Officer or the responsible department. The company will promptly and fully respond to the report of users.
3. Obligations to notify change of personal information processing policy
4. Ensuring the safety of personal information
Nuri Telecom takes the technical, managerial and physical measures necessary to secure safety in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1) Regular self-inspection
In order to secure the safety of handling personal information, we conduct self-inspection on a regular basis (once a quarter).
2) Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
We designate employees who handle personal information, minimize them into the person in charge, and take measures to manage personal information.
3) Establishment and implementation of internal management plan We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
4) Technical measures against hacking
Nuri Telecom installs security programs and periodically updates and inspects them to prevent the leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses. The system is installed in areas where access is controlled from the outside and technical and physical approach is monitored and blocked.
This policy applies to the website of Nuri Telecom Co., Ltd. and is effective from October 04, 2019.