Under the Privacy Act, Nuri Telecom ('>') protects users' personal information, rights, and interests, and handles users' grievances smoothly.
○ This policy will go into effect on October 1, 2019.
1. The purpose of processing personal information <Nuri Telecom>(http://www.nuritelecom.com/>) is to process personal information for the following purposes: Personal information processed is not used for purposes other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, prior consent will be sought.
Go. Process civil affairs.
Personal information is processed for the purpose of identifying and identifying the petitioner.
B. Providing goods or services
The institution processes personal information for the purpose of providing services and contents.
다 be used in marketing and advertising
Personal information is processed for the purpose of developing new services (product) and providing customized services, identifying the frequency of access, or statistics on service use by members.
2. Personal information file status
1. Personal information file name: Nuri Telecom
- Personal information items: e-mail, mobile phone number, name, department, company name
- Collection method: homepage
- Base of retention: Collects application data for service using the website
- Retention period: Quasi-permanent zone
- Related statutes:
3. Processing and holding period of personal information
1 <Nuri Telecom>('Nuri Telecom') processes and retains personal information within the period of personal information possession and utilization under the Act or within the period of personal information possession and use that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
2 Each person's personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
4. Items related to third party provision of personal information
1 <Nuri Telecom>('http://www.nuritelecom.com/) provides personal information to third parties only when it falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Privacy Act, including the consent of the information subject and the special provisions of the law.
2 <Nuri Telecom>('http://www.nuritelecom.com/') provides personal information to third parties as follows:
1. <Nuri Telecom>
- Person who receives personal information: Nuri Telecom
- Purpose of the recipient's personal information use: e-mail, mobile phone number, company phone number, company name, service usage record, access log, cookies, access IP information
- Obtained by the recipient.Usage period: Quasi-permanent
5. Personal information processing consignment
1 <Nuri Telecom>('Nuri Telecom') entrusts personal information processing business as follows for smooth handling of personal information.
- Contents of entrusted tasks:
- Consignment period:
2 <Nuri Telecom>('http://www.nuritelecom.com/>) When signing a consignment contract, Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act stipulates in the contract and supervises the trustee's safety handling of personal information such as personal information handling, technical and administrative protection measures, limits on trustees, management of trustees, supervision, and damages.
6. Users of the rights, obligations, and methods of exercise of the information subject and legal representative may exercise the following rights as the personal information subject.
1 The information subject can exercise its right to access, correct, delete, and stop processing personal information at any time
2 The right under paragraph 1 can be exercised through written, e-mail, or FAX in accordance with Article 41 paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and Nuri Telecom will take action without delay.
3 The exercise of rights under paragraph 1 can be conducted through a legal representative of the information subject or through an agent, such as a person who has received a commission. In this case, you must submit a letter of attorney according to the form No. 11 attached to the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act
4 Requests for personal information access and suspension of processing may limit the rights of the information subjects pursuant to Article 35 para 5 and Article 37 para 2.
5 Personal information modification and deletion request cannot be requested to be deleted if the personal information is specified as the target of collection in other statutes.
6 Nuri Telecom verifies whether the person who made the request, such as the request for an access according to the right of the information principal, the request for correction or deletion, and the request for a suspension of processing, is a person who is a person who is a legitimate agent.
7. Itemization of personal information processed
1 <Nuri Telecom>('Nuri Telecom' under <http://www.nuritelecom.com/>) handles the following personal information items:
8. If the purpose of handling personal information has been achieved in principle, the personal information of Nuri Telecom shall be destroyed without delay. Procedure, time and method for decommissioning is as follows.
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (a separate document for paper) after completion of the purpose and stored for a certain period of time or immediately destroyed according to the internal policy and other related statutes. In this case, personal information transferred to the DB is not used for any other purpose than by law.
If the personal information of the user has expired, the personal information of the user shall be destroyed within five days from the end date of the retention period, and within five days from the date when the personal information is deemed unnecessary, such as the achievement of the purpose of processing the personal information, the abolition of the service or the termination of the business.
- Demolition method
Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that does not allow recording to be replayed.
9. Items on the installation, operation, and refusal of the automatic personal information collection device
1 Nuri Telecom uses 'cookie' to store and retrieve information from time to time to provide individual customized services. 2 Cookies are a small amount of information that the server used to run the website sends to the user's computer browser and are sometimes stored on the user's PC computer's hard disk. A. The purpose of using cookies: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying visits to services and websites visited by users, popular search terms, and security access status. B. Installing, operating, and rejecting cookies: Tools at the top of the Web browser>Internet Options>Set options in the Privacy menu to deny cookies storage. Yes. If you refuse to store cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
10. Creating a Personal Information Protection Officer
1 'Nuri Telecom' under 'Nuri Telecom' is responsible for handling personal information and appoints a person in charge of personal information protection as follows in order to address complaints and remedy damages by information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal information protection officer
Statement: Choi Eun Jung
Contact:02-781-0792, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-781-0700
※ Link to the department in charge of personal information protection.
▶ Department in charge of personal information protection
Department name :
2 Information subjects can inquire the personal information protection manager and the department in charge of personal information protection, complaint handling, damage relief, and all inquiries related to personal information protection caused by using the service (or business) of Nuri Telecom ('http://www.nuritelecom.com/). Nuri Telecom ('http://www.nuritelecom.com/') will respond and process inquiries from informants without delay.
12. Under Article 29 of the Privacy Act, Nuri Telecom ('Nuri Telecom') takes the following technical, administrative and physical actions necessary to secure safety:
1. Minimize and educate employees on personal information handling
POSCO E&C implements measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and minimizing it to those in charge.
2. Storage of access records and prevention of forgery
Records accessed to the personal information processing system are kept and managed for at least six months, and security functions are used to prevent access records from being falsified, stolen or lost.